Have you ever thought of creating a garden that is indeed dominated by cacti? If Not, You Must See These Inspirations.
Most people prefer to create a garden decorated with a variety of flowering plants. However, cacti are no less interesting if they are used as the main plants in a garden. Especially if you live in an area that experiences a longer hot or dry season than the rainy season. Surely you will be troubled if you have to make a garden with plants that always need water. Unlike the case with cacti, this plant is known as a desert plant that can live with little water.
How, interested in making a garden like this? Check out the following tips and inspiration!
Tips for making a cactus garden
Before deciding to make a cactus garden at home, you must first know the characteristics of the cactus plant. Cactus is a desert plant that cannot live in wet growing media but can still grow in a residential environment.
The following tips must be considered in making it:
- Cactus plants will not grow well on the planting medium is wet or too watery. So, should avoid excess water.
- Make sure the garden has good drainage, so cactus avoid puddles.
- In summer, cactus plants can be watered when the top of the soil is dry.
- During the rainy season, do not flush cactus and try to avoid the rain, especially the water pooled.
- Mulch is a great type of soil to use because it allows water to drain out of the plants quickly.
- Select the type of cactus that is suited to the environment, such as selecting the type of excess water-resistant.
Cactus Garden Design Inspiration
1. Cactus And Succulents
One way to make a cactus garden that is attractive and looks …6 Cactus Garden Inspirations That You Can Make At Home Read More